The Castle Vale management comprises of three groups: The Castle Vale Executive Committee, the Strata Manager and the Building Management.
The Executive Committee administers the day-to-day running of the Castle Vale strata scheme and makes decisions and gives directions to the Building Manager and the Strata Manager.
The Strata Manager’s role is to work with the Owners’ Corporation and Executive Committee to successfully control, manage, maintain and administer the property and to create an appropriate community environment and includes tasks such as:
- General accounting
- Invoicing of levies/service charges
- Arrears collections
- Financial reporting
- Contract management
- Meeting preparation
- Communication with property stakeholders
- Coordination of maintenance tasks
- Enforcement of rules/by-laws
- Issuance of notices, orders and certificates
- General secretarial tasks
The Building Manager assists the Owners’ Corporation in:
- The management of common property
- Controlling the use of common property by tradespersons and other non-residents
- The maintenance and repair of common property.
Building Managers may not enforce by-laws or carry out other similar functions of the owners corporation.